Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Time Planning in my MAMBI Happy Planner

After watching some Periscopes and YouTube videos on time management and project planning from Alexis (aka Miss Trenchcoat from Strange and Charmed) and Lauryn Orr (aka Lauryn with Love) I have come up with these FREE printables to fit over two boxes in both the MAMBI Happy Planner and the Erin Condren Life Planner (vertical). I decided to only cover two boxes to give room to add To Do lists or similar.


I printed the file out on sticker paper, cut them out and stuck them in my Happy Planner. 


I'm really happy with how they turned out. I will use them this week and see how I go. I'm sure as the week goes on my days will fill up more.

Have a look at my video for how I used them this week.




Download your very own copy of the time planning stickers and give time planning a go yourself.

*for personal use only

*for personal use only

Keep on planning.
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment